The SEO Los Angeles is looking for experienced writers to write for our blog. Please read all the guidelines and follow the step-by-step to be accepted.
Write for us
Hard Rules You Must Follow!!!
- The Intro of the article must be short and to the point, keep it under 100 to 150 words and it should describe what the main content is going to be about.
- The article length must be 2000+ and it must provide valuable information, ABSOLUTELY NO fluff or word-fillers. We will not accept anything that is not informative.
- Examples, examples and examples!!! Use examples!
- Provide images, screenshots, videos, pdfs, Infographics and any other type of media that may be valuable to the reader.
- Links in the body are acceptable as long as they make sense and provide extra information about the content. No promotional links in the body.
- Do not use long chunks of paragraphs, break down the content into short parts, use sub-headings, sub-paragraphs, and lists where appropriate.
- Use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and tone. We want professional writing, no jargon or slang.
- Avoid using passive voice in your writing. (Not a hard rule but recommended)
- Write in U.S. English, most of our readers are U.S.-based.
- Use a nice, attractive title. We may alter the titles if needed.
- You must own the rights of the submitted media, you are allowed to use stock images as long as you have the proper rights to use.
- The article you submit to The SEO Los Angeles becomes our property, we may alter as needed. Your author credits will never be deleted.
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- and anything business marketing and deisgn realted!
- Short author bio with a link back to your site. The link is dofollow.
- You may also include 2 social media links.
How to Submit your Guest Post Ideas:
You must use the form on this page to contact us, any other way of contact will be ignored!
Read all the rules and guidelines and fill out the form and we will get back to you if your topics are approved. Please do not send us follow up emails, they will all be ignored.
If your topics are interesting, you will hear back from us within 3 to 4 business days.